This is starting to take off.... a little. :) Since I made the change to include a page for each year, the site gets more views and more participation.
So far we've had input for the following years:
1970 - 3, Sharon, Kathey, and me.
1997 - 1
1998 - 2
1999 - 3
2001 - 4
2002 - 1
In Memory - 1 for '69, 13 for '70 and 2 for '71
Again, that's not the numbers Google or Yahoo pull in, but it's a start. I figured I'd get more participation for the 90s and 2000s since computers are so much a part of this generation's life, but I will expand in the other direction too if anyone writes in and says they're from the 50s or 40s even.
Please consider adding your information, and those of your family if they went to Loudon High. I will even add the ones who don't have a computer if they give me the information. If you read some of the entries, you will see they can be as factual or as whimsical as you want. I'm not asking anyone to share anything personal that they don't want to share, but there are still ways of letting people know you're still around and still kicking.
You also don't have to take the email option, but it's still a choice. If you're worried that I will read any emails, don't be. First of all I have enough email of my own to worry about and secondly I couldn't even if I did want to. I can't see inside those email boxes any more than I can see inside any of the ones you may have now. All I do is create them.
The point is, this site and the alumni site are only going to be as strong as the participation they get. I can only do so much by myself, and like I've said a hundred times, I don't want either of them to be MY site, I want both of them to be OUR sites.
Think about joining in.... or just do it without thinking if that's what it takes. :)
www.loudonhighalumni.com
No comments:
Post a Comment