Sunday, March 05, 2006

The Way We Were



Okay, so I obviously pieced it together, but it's a bit spooky huh? Those fresh and eager faces. Those slim and trim frames. The carefree sparkle in those eyes. They were us. There's a few autograph lines here and there, maybe a face blocked by a scribbled circle someone used to show me where they stood , but that's us. Now admit it... you're smiling a little bit while you're looking at this aren't you? Click on it and explore it (but if you zoom in too much, it gets kind of grainy).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Doesn't seem like it was so long ago since this picture was taken--Has it really been 36 years??? We who WERE the young and naive have now become the parents and grandparents. Can any of us honestly say that we could have pictured THEN what we would be doing NOW?

Anonymous said...

It's hard to believe that 36 years have gone by. Why did I bleach my hair like that? I don't know what I was thinking!!!
I would like to see a group photo of us now to compare to this one. Does anyone have a photo of us at the 25th reunion that we had at the school?

Anonymous said...

Seems like just yesterday(yeah,right)that this picture was taken.To be that young again with only the worry of getting ask for a date.Yes, that could be very stressful.Hey,we were Seniors and wondering where did time go?Take a look on the front row.There we are all four of us standing together.What more would anybody want?