Even if we are occupied with important things and even if we attain honor or fall into misfortune, still let us remember how good it once was here, when we were all together, united by a good and a kind feeling which made us perhaps better than we are.
-- Dostoyevsky
Monday, May 28, 2007
Here's My Bunch
These are my step-grandchildren, the fringe benefit I got when my daughter married their Daddy. This is an old pic, Beth is now 9, Jessica is 11, and Alex is 12. They live in Oklahoma.
These are my son's sons. Caleb (white shirt) is 5 yrs & 7 mos, Levi (red shirt) is 3 yrs & 10 mos, and Ian is 1 year & 6 mos. They live in Georgia.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Kathey, they're sure a good lookin' bunch. I know you'd love to have them all living next door. :)
2 comments:
Kathey, they're sure a good lookin' bunch. I know you'd love to have them all living next door. :)
Great looking kids!
Post a Comment