
This is Owen. He's 5 and lives in Wyoming.
This is Drew (7) and Aiden (5). They live in Hawaii.

This is Sean (7), Bryce (almost 2) and Wade (5). They live in South Carolina. They are going to have a new brother or sister around Thanksgiving. Grandpa Doug is holding out for a girl.
Well, as you can see, none of them live close to Grandpa Doug and I wish they did, but their parents have jobs that take them to different places. We see Owen about once a year. He'll spend a month here in a few weeks (hopefully). The girl's Dad is in the Army and before Hawaii they were in Japan, so we went some time without seeing them. We spent this past Christmas and New Years with them. The other 3 boys we see once or twice a year. Every time I look at this picture I want to squeeze the stuffings out of Bryce. :) I want to hug all the others too, but he's the baby and I owe him a few. :)
Well, that's my crew. Show me yours.
1 comment:
Good looking kids, Doug. I think Sean looks like his grandpa.
Post a Comment