Like a lot of other people, I love Christmas. The recent events aside, most people seem to be in good spirits this time of year. I know at our house, as I'm sure at some of yours too, there wasn't always a lot under the tree, but it was still a time to laugh and just be together.
At school it was fun too. I think we stopped drawing names in about the 6th grade, which was good because it was around that time when girls got to be very hard to buy for. I had no idea what they wanted or liked. I cringed the last two years hoping I wouldn't draw a girl, but much to Carolyn Brewster's chagrin, one year I did. But even with all that it was still fun.
Christmas is tailor made for family and friends. That's sort of what I have in mind for this blog, made for friends. I want to wish each of you a very merry Christmas, and a very happy and healthy new year.
We're almost 2 years old, and I'm grateful for each of you who stop by. And to those who stop by and don't let us know who you are, how about saying "Hi" some day. I guarantee it will make someone smile. None of us really pester anyone. Heck, I don't email no more than once every couple month or so, if that often.... unless I get sort of a conversation going, because I can be gabby. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment