It’s hard to believe, but it’s been a year since the reunion. Wow. Time flies, huh? At this rate 45 is going to be here before you know it.
I am pleased to announce that we are all still here, but there have been no new ones added to the email list. I guess in a way, Facebook has taken care of that part, and that is a good thing. One less thing for one of us to keep track of.
We still need to look around and find as many of the others as possible; it’s never too early to start.
I’ve heard that Nancy Rowe is in LA, or somewhere near, and Joe Evans and Peggy Dunkin are in Sweetwater. We need to find a way to throw contact them. Wouldn’t it be great if we got everyone to the 50th?
It could happen.
No comments:
Post a Comment