Thursday, July 06, 2006

Relics



This post may be short lived, I'm not sure yet. This is a couple of things that fell out of a box I was browsing thru the other day. The first one is a copy of my gen-u-ine, plastic covered, wallet sized diploma. It's funny that it turned up because I'm not totally sure where the full sized one is..(I'll have to keep looking).

The other one is the very washed out picture taken at our tenth reunion. The one that turned out so bad we didn't have to pay for. It is really hard to see the right side of it, but if you click on it you can make a few people left of the middle.

First row is Debbie H., Darlene, Mike S, and then I kind of lose it.
Second row is Kenny P., Gordo, Van H., Janice G., Peggy H., Billie Jo, and then I lose it again, but I think a little further to the right I can see Donna, Cynthia and Delphia.
Third row is Mike L., me, and I think John R, and then I lose it again, but a little further over I think I can make out Doris and either Tony W, or Gary W.
Fourth row is Allen Mc, Wayne Mc, Doug C, Eugene, someone I can't quite make out, Steve A, Buddy, and Bo. Not sure after that.
Then between the 3rd and 4th row is Sylvia (I think). How did she get up there with the guys?
Not sure of any of the others, maybe if you were there you can remember where you were standing. I remember Kathey was there, but I can't make her out in the glare.

Like I said, this may not be up here too long because the quality is so poor, but that's how we got it from the photographer, and I thought it might be worth a grin or two.

No comments: