Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Our Sister Site

We have a sister site of sorts. Some of you have already looked at it, but if you haven't been there since Tuesday night then you won't know that it's been updated. The site is www.loudonhighalumni.com. Go and give it a look. I would like to see all of you as devoted to it as you have been to this blog. It's not just for our class, it's for everybody, but I am depending on you guys to spearhead it do some degree.

Google has bought blogger.com. I have no idea what that means in the long term, but in preparation for maybe one day having to shell out bucks for this site, I'm trying to scout around for other places to maybe host this blog one day. I am NOT giving up on this blog. It will continue as long as someone comes to it, but if I have to pull it, why not pull it to a site I control?

As always, if you have any questions or concerns, let me know, but I think you will really like the other site... I hope so anyway. :)

No comments: