I saw this on the internet and just had to comment.
'Hazards dated Oct. 4, 2006, lists "bats in the building daily, dead and alive,"'
In the high school!! And they weren't talking about the biology lab or the baseball equipment!!
I'm not trying to make light of an obviously serious situation, but I've never heard of too many buildings invested with bats. Rats yes, but not bats. At one point I thought it was a joke, after all I was reading it on Halloween.
I will admit there were days I thought it was a deep dark dungeon, but I never dreamed there would be bats flying around.
Where do you think the bats hide?
2 comments:
When my girls were about 12 & 8 years old, a bat flew into our house and they were just terrified, screaming their heads off. I was on crutches (just had knee surgery). I chased the bat through the house with a flyswatter in one hand and a crutch under one arm. The bat kept swooping down at me when I would hit it with the flyswatter. That's my bat story!
When we were kids we used to catch them. Bugs would hang around the street lights and that would attract the bats. We would toss t-shirts up around the light and if we were lucky the bat would fly into it. They're ugly little suckers.
Post a Comment