Okay, okay, hold your horses. Don't let the title make you jump to conclusions. I'm talking about cheating on tests.
Some of the kids at my son's school were caught cheating and it may affect whether they get to attend the prom this weekend or not.
I can honestly say that I never cheated. Now I'm not being magnanimous or holier-than-thou or anything like that, I just never cheated. It's not that I didn't have the urge, but with my grade history they would have known immediately if I had cheated. Besides, I approached most of my classes with a certain amount of nonchalance anyway so cheating would have been putting too much effort into it.
I know of a few times someone grilled someone else about the questions that were on a test, and I drew science and biology pictures for other people. Was that cheating? I guess it would depend on your definition.
2 comments:
I used to position my paper so that it could be seen by a certain guy sitting behind me in Miss Mize's English class. I guess that's cheating. I remember another time when I was sitting behind Delphia (class??) and wasn't sure about one of my answers. I changed mine to match hers and it turned out to be WRONG. Sorry Delphia, I shouldn't have cheated.
Does a crow fly?
Does a bear poop in the woods? etc.etc. Even the smart one that graduated at the top of our class new every question that was on the test, so the answers, would be correct. DID THAT,TOO!!!!!!
Post a Comment