Over the past year I have managed to get information on most of our classmates. Let me rephrase that. With a huge amount of help from Donna Morgan, Brenda Nicholson, Kathey Guider and Sandra Fagg, I have been able to get at least some idea of where a lot of our classmates are.
Here is a list of people I have not gotten any information on (that I remember), either through one of the others, one of the reunions, or the good ol’ internet. (Sorry for any misspellings. I am an atrocious speller. Just ask any of my English teachers.)
Dwight Allen
Janice Barr
Jim Barr
Janie Barrier
Lynn Black
Vickie Carver
Peggy Dunkin
Debbie Everett
Patsy Farmer
Larry Faulkner
Shirley Faulkner
Brad Grey
Mary Ann Hamilton
Peggy Hamilton
Mary Harrison
Eugene Henley
Brenda Henry
Jackie Horner
Sue Jenkins
Susan Johns
Jean Julian
Jackie Kiser
Dallas Knox
Donna Kyker
Jimmy Littlefield
Catherine McDonald
Brenda McKee
Billie Jo McKee
Donnie Miller
Rhonda Montooth
Brenda Moore
Debbie Nathenson
Nancy Jo Perkins
Gary Poe
David Ridings
Sylvia Robinson
Janice Rolen
Nancy Rowe
Carl Schrimpsher
Biddy Shubert
Betty Stafford
Devona Stephens
Glenda Summey
Larry Thomas
Mary Thomas
Gail Vaughn
Edward Watson
Joe Watson
John Williams
Tony Woody
That’s 50 people. That means we have either talked to, or have some idea where, the other 77 are. If you have any idea where these folks are, or how we can get in touch with them, please let me know.
No comments:
Post a Comment