If there was one person from our graduating class that you could see, who would it be?
That might be easier for you folks who stayed around Loudon to answer, but for those of us living away it's a hard question. Obviously if you count those who have passed on the question would be easier. It would be good to see Allen or Doyle or Mike or Wayne or any of the others again, but obviously we can't. By the way, this is a rhetorical question, I'm not really expecting anyone to answer (unless you want to).
For me, Doug Christian would probably top the list. I haven't seen him in probably 15 years and he was one of my running buddies, not just in high school but back through grade school as well. We've just not been lucky enough to cross paths when I'm home, I guess. In the list of those I've seen once, but would like to see again would be Jabo Lynn, Edward Watson, Eugene Henley and Tony Woody, but I don't think I've ran into Gary Poe or Donnie Miller or Carl Schrimpsher or Donna Kyker or Sandra Ward or Jimmy Littlefield or John Williams or Debbie Nathenson or Peggy Dunkin since graduation. I guess Donnie and Donna are together wherever they are since they were always together in high school. Not seeing Peggy bothers me because in my annual she wrote "You'd better keep in touch with me!" I've been trying.
Anyway, if there was a magic wand you could wave, or genie's lamp you could rub, who would you conjure up?
No comments:
Post a Comment