Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Couples

I'm probably going to mess this up. The memory gets a little fuzzy on some things, especially when it doesn't include me, and I wasn't privy to everything that went on at school. What I do remember though is that certain people will forever be linked together in my memories. Whether they went together a long time or a short time, I can't say, but it becomes impossible to think of one without thinking of the other. Some, like Brenda and Bruce are still together, but whether they are or not, somewhere in my mind these couples will always be together.

Doris Russell and Mike McNabb. This is probably the couple that has been together the longest because it goes all the way back to at least sophomore year, if not freshman year.
Bruce Blankenship and Brenda Nicholson. Another couple who have been together for a long time.
Lynn Black and Connie Moore. They're still together too.
Tony Woody and Genie Vaughn
Peggie Dunkin and Mike Franklin
Janis Gray and Hardin Terry. Even though Hardin didn't go to school with us.
Donnie Miller and Donna Kyker
Joe Watson and Beverly McCullough
Allen McNabb and Susan Rudd
John Rose and Debbie Nathanson
Kenny Parks and Cherry Shelton
Ann Williams and Jerry Trout

Then there are those I found out about later, who may have been together in school and I just missed it. Whether they were or not, when I found out they were together it was like, "Huh, that makes sense, because they make a good couple."

Jerry Jones and Lynette Presley
Estes Queener and Nelda Scott
Dickie Blankenship and Becky Poole

So that's the list, even though I might have missed one or two. Did I?

No comments: