Even if we are occupied with important things and even if we attain honor or fall into misfortune, still let us remember how good it once was here, when we were all together, united by a good and a kind feeling which made us perhaps better than we are.
-- Dostoyevsky
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
For Brenda
I've never been to Lake Winnepesaukah, but Brenda said she's been and maybe some more of you have as well. I doubt it looked like this 40+ years ago, but it still might be worth a memory or two.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I remember going there several times but can't really remember what it looked like. I think there were several rides even back then and I remember a lot of trees where we had a picnic lunch.
1 comment:
I remember going there several times but can't really remember what it looked like. I think there were several rides even back then and I remember a lot of trees where we had a picnic lunch.
Post a Comment