What are some of your favorite reunion memories?
My top favorite was the 20th, and I've heard several people say the same thing. The setting was good, the crowd was super, and it was a great time. Everyone seemed to be into it and genuinely happy to see each other. There were no comparisons of jobs or houses or cars or stock portfolios. None of that kind of stuff. Just a group of people enjoying themselves and having a great time being together.
The night before the 10th (I think) at Gordo's house. It started at the pool beside the school and ended up at Gordo's. Okay, so a bunch of us got sh*t-faced, it was still a good time. Everybody was loose and relaxed.
The class only breakfast before which, the 25th? Looking over the school together and remembering so much. I was surprised at the things people remembered, things I had long forgotten or didn't even know about.
Will the 49th be a good memory? I sure hope so. Okay, so maybe I'm having a flash back or something but I would like to see everybody there. Wouldn't that be a hoot? I think so.
No comments:
Post a Comment