I have always been a little rambunctious. I have my quiet moments, sometimes when everybody else is wired, but that doesn't happen too long or too often. Like my uncle used to say, if I kept quiet for 5 minutes the seat of my britches would blow out. :)
Anyway, I think everyone is that way. If they are loud and jovial, they are sometimes quiet, and if they are quiet and shy, they can sometimes be just the opposite. I think it's about 80% to 90% the dominant way and 10% to 20% the other way.
I also noticed that if I'm around one of the quiet ones, I'm quiet and little more than usual and they're more boisterous than usual. But I did enjoy being around the quiet ones, and if those of us who are loud can be called rough and rowdy, then the opposite in my view is kind and gentle.
I bet if you thought for a minute you could think of both types of people. Here are my kind and gentle souls.
Jimmy Barr
Janie Barrier
Bonnie Bivens
Kaye Collis
Joe Evans
Larry Faulkner
Kathey Guider
Peggy Hamilton
Beverly McCollough
Brenda McKee
Wayne McNabb
Rhonda Montooth
Brenda Nicholson
Gary Poe
Joe Russell
Carl Schrimpscher
Mike Stafford
Mary Thompson
Joe Watson
Like I said, maybe they weren't all the time, but they were around me.
1 comment:
And why am I not on the gentle and mild list? Neither was Pat or Allen!!! I guess you just forgot to put us on there. lol
Post a Comment