Monday, January 11, 2010

Healthy Competition

On February 8th, this blog will be four years old and at the time it started, it was one of only two non-official, non-commercial sites for Loudon High School. The other one is older and is a great site about Loudon High School football and you can visit it here: http://www.loudonfootball.com/redskins/index.html. (Maybe I should say they were the only two I could find, but you get the point.)

Anyway, since then things have changed some. I've added the alumni site, which I still update, and then there's Facebook. If you haven't tried Facebook yet, and I think most of the regulars on this site are regulars there, I think you would find it worth a visit. Not only are there about 20 folks there from our class, but there are people there from the classes either side of us --- and let's face it, the entire high school experience can only be fully enjoyed by including people from the other classes too.

So does Facebook bother me? Nope. On the contrary I think it's great to hang out over there sometimes. It can get a bit busy for my tastes, but it's almost like a Loudon reunion, not just a high school reunion. If you haven't been there yet, give it a shot, I know you'll enjoy it.

No comments: