Have you ever seen someone who reminds you of someone else? Sure you have.
Today I was walking down the hall at work and there were 3 guys walking in front of me. It suddenly occurred to me that the one in the middle reminded me of Bo Carey, or at least the Bo Carey of 40 years ago. I only saw him from behind but he was tall and lanky with sandy hair and he had that same loping gate Bo had (has?).
I was stationed with a guy in California that reminded me facial of Brad Gray, and at another location there was a guy that looked a little like Mike Russell.
A couple of years ago we stopped at a restaurant in Ohio and I saw someone who was the spitting image of Vivian Caldwell. I mentioned that in an earlier post on here.
Then there is this little girl at church who reminds me of Donna Morgan. She has the same smile and the same mischievous sparkle in her eyes that Donna would get at times. Donna, you should post a picture of you at about 6. I know I'm right. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment