If all of you haven't heard yet, Delphia is getting things started on the reunion. She's trying to set up a meeting where everything can be discussed. From what I understand, the meeting is open to anyone who wants to show up with constructive ideas.
As I see it, we have 90 days to put this thing on solid ground, so everyone open up and lets's work together on this thing. The school has been mentioned as the location, and I think that is both convenient and affordable for everyone.
I think we should try and pack the house. I know everyone won't show up, but heck we can try. I know we've been beating the bushes for awhile now, but we need to turn that up a notch. Everyone who knows someone else, whether they have email or not, track them down and get them pumped up about it too. Obviously, we can't beat them to death about it, but we can be consistent.
What do you say? Let's pump it up!
No comments:
Post a Comment