Thursday, June 22, 2006

Post Index

This is problably of no real interest to anyone but me. It's sort of an index of posts along with how many comments they have gotten. So far 58 posts (I guess 59 counting this one) and 68 comments. I was trying to figure out what kind of topics drew the most comments. I think Brenda is beating me.... all of her posts have comments. :) But it's obvious the more general the topic, the more comments. Most of my posts are Doug-centric, but I have a crutch... my memory. :) Does that mean I'm going to stop adding posts? Nope. But it does mean I'm calling in reinforcements. Anyone who wants to start adding some, just let me know and I'll get you added to this blog in no time. I know I've said that before, but I think Brenda has done a terrific job and it shows that two writers are better than one, and if that is true, then more writers have to be better yet. Don't be surprised if you get an email one of these days from blogger.com. :) And to the ones that I don't have email addresses for yet, (psssssttt... Darlene and Delphia, I'm talking about you), an email address is all I need to get you started. Think about it. Please? :)

Lets Go To Town! --- 5
My Worst Date Ever --- 3
What Do You Remember Staying In For? --- 0
Stores and stores and stores --- 3
Money --- 3
Night Moves --- 0
Speaking Loudon --- 3
End of the Rainbow --- 0
Thoughts on Memorial Day --- 0
I Can See Paradise by the Dashboard Lights --- 0
Yearbooks --- 2
Teachers --- 2
Characters --- 0
Middle Aged Insomniacs Who Can't Quite Make It Past Hump Day --- 1
I Don't Know Beans --- 1
School Trips --- 3
Cafeteria --- 3
Driver's Ed --- 3
Gym Class II --- 0
The Place --- 0
Gym Class --- 4
Lockers --- 5
State of the Blog and Head Count --- 0
Regrets, I Have a Few, But Then Again… Who Doesn’t? --- 2
Some Things I Learned in High School --- 0
Where Did You Come From? --- 1
What Did It Cost? --- 3
The Funny-looking Balloon Hanging on my Locker --- 2
Can Anybody Here Dance? --- 0
First Car Blues --- 1
Songs That Take Me Home ---0
I Can't Believe I Did That!!! --- 2
The Box --- 1
Time Changes Us All ---0
Food for Thought --- 2
Lifeline --- 0
What If? --- 0
Just For Grins --- 0
Peak-a-boo... I see you!!! --- 0
Anyone Have Any Pictures? --- 0
Can You Say Dress Code? --- 1
My How Things Have Changed --- 0
More Business --- 0
Were We That Naive? --- 0
Why This Blog? --- 0
The State Champs --- 0
The Good Ol' Days --- 0
You know, there is a comments section --- 0
Our First X Rated Movie --- 2
I'll Take the Plunge --- 1
The Way We Were --- 5
Where Did We Go? --- 2
Did We Really Like That Stuff? --- 0
What We Listened To --- 0
Best, Worst and Most Unusual --- 1
Embarrassing Moment --- 1
The First Day --- 0
Recognize it? --- 0

No comments: