Even if we are occupied with important things and even if we attain honor or fall into misfortune, still let us remember how good it once was here, when we were all together, united by a good and a kind feeling which made us perhaps better than we are. -- Dostoyevsky
Thursday, June 29, 2006
Thanks
Tonight this site collected it's 1000th hit since April 14th. I know that's not much compared to the other places, but for this little spot it's a good number. A great number in fact, and for the record, that doesn't count the times I've been here, because the counter is set not to include my PC. So it's almost all you guys and at just about 2 and a half months, that's about 400 hits a month. I appreciate it and I appreciate you, each of you. Merci mes amis.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment