
Allen McNabb
1952-2006.
Anyone who got to know him liked him. He had a way of saying what was on his mind, but he did it in such a way that you had to laugh. I've known him and Wayne all my life, in fact I spent the last two years of high school living with the McNabb family, and was probably closer to the two of them than I was to anybody else my entire life. I'll miss him.
2 comments:
Allen was always such a joy to be around. He always had something funny to say but you would have to listen to his mumbling to catch what he was saying. I for one will miss him at our class reunions. I'm sure he will be with us in spirit.
I remember Allen as being very funny. He could always make me laugh. He will be missed.
Post a Comment