.... but I haven't. Just like everybody else, this time of year gets really hectic in our house. School starts up and there's all these things to attend and do. Classes, clubs, teams, field trips, fund raisers, you know the drill. Of course, since the kids are in different schools that means that sometimes these things conflict and you have to be in two or three places at once. Then you have to crack the whip about homework and bedtime and chores and TV and phone and computer and video games and making a list of boys your 13yo will NEVER date. Ahhh... who said parenting was easy? :)
What does this have to do with this blog? Nothing, except taking precedence over it. :)
I'm just letting y'all know I'm still out here and kicking and will still keep posting as time permits. In fact, this might be a good time for someone to send in pictures or stories. I can still cut and paste. :)
3 comments:
Most of us have already grown out of that sort of thing. Unless it's doing it for our grandkids. Some of YOU are like the energize bunny that keeps, going and going.
Yeah, Doug, I did all that stuff in my 20's and 30's. Just reading about your "to do" list makes me tired. My life is pretty easy now. All I have to do after work is decide whether to cook or eat out and then whether to watch TV or read a book.
Yeah, yeah, yeah... go ahead... rub it in. :) Want to know something... I wouldn't have it any other way. ;)
Post a Comment