I have discovered I can't make posts from home. Blogger moved over to Google, who made some changes and long story short, for some reason when I sign in, the new dashboard doesn't come up. It does here at work, so it has to be an issue with my machine at home. The problem is, between the honey-dos and please Daddys and the woulda-coulda-shouldas, I haven't had much time to work on my machine. But I will.
In the mean time, you see that Susan Rudd has stopped by. Brenda has been beating the bushes lately trying to contact some classmates, one of which was Bo Carey. Susan said that Bo was "very effective" in spreading the word. So, thanks Brenda and Bo, keep up the good work.
In the meantime, I've been trying to get the word out as well, and I got an email this morning that was very nice.... in part it says....
Doug,
I apologize for not replying sooner. I had my team out of town for our conference tournament in Ohio. I didn't return until Sunday. Even though it has been a long time, I do remember you. Loudon holds some great and fond memories for me. I still stay in touch with several people there ..... You would be more than welcome to come by and say hello. I would appreciate it. Please let me know in advance when you might come by. I also coach the golf team in the spring and will be out of town frequently in the months of March and April. I will check out the web site.It was nice to hear from you and I look forward to seeing you.
Take care.
Mac
I'll let you guess who the Mac is, and yes, I'll take some pictures.
3 comments:
O.K. who is it? Nobody want ask so I will.
Sorry... I wasn't trying to be flippant. It's Coach Petty. :)
I remember him. If I'm not mistaking I had him for homeroom one year. He was a cutie!!!!!
Post a Comment