Who was a coach and who was a teacher?
The only class I can think of Coach Ratledge teaching was my gym class a couple of years, so to me he was definitely a coach.
Coach Watson was more of a teacher to me. I only had him in Driver's Ed and I'm not sure what other classes he may have taught, but I saw him more as a teacher.
Coach Dutton taught Civics which was one of my favorite classes, but he was still a coach to me.
Coach Arp was a teacher. I had him for a couple of classes and he seemed to know what he was doing, so he was definitely a teacher.
Did Coach Petty teach anything? I can't remember. I only recall him as basketball coach.
Wasn't there also a female basketball coach? Mrs. Marcus maybe?
As you can see, sometimes I get the coaches and teachers confused.
3 comments:
I think Mr. Watson was more a coach than teacher. He was a hoot in Drivers Ed. but American History he was coach all the way. After all these years he still knows me. Mrs. Marcus taught biology and G.B.B. She smiles more now, her jaws must have gotten softer.
Coach Petty taught me how to do a jacknife (dive) in Bo's pool graduation night - does that count as being a teacher?
Was the after graduation party at Bo's? I thought Gordo had one.
Post a Comment