Tuesday, July 31, 2007

A Slightly New Look

I made a few changes if you look close enough. I fooled around with the colors a little bit. I thought the red contrasted better against the blue background., at least for the headings.

I added a poll that I'm going to try to keep updated a couple of times a month. Any suggestions for poll questions would be appreciated. As of now I don't expect I'll post any Hillary/Obama/Thompson/Giuliani polls. :)

Somewhere in my update I've lost the coding that shows who added posts. I'll look around and see if I kept my notes on how I did that.

Also, at the bottom of the screen are links to help you move around the blog. On the first page there is a link to older posts, and on any other page there are links to both older and newer posts, plus a home link which will bring back to the main page.

Along with those links is another link to let you subscribe to the posts using Atom (there's also a subscription link on any comment page). Atom is a "feed" from the blog for those who use newsreaders. If you don't use newsreaders, then don't worry about, and if you do happen to click on it, don't worry about that either. It will simply download an innocuous little file to your PC that is a text version of the posts on the blog.

Anyway, those are the changes. Hope you like them.

No comments: