The Ten Things I Enjoyed the Most
10. Dodgeball - c'mon, it was fun
9. Irritating Miss Goode, or was it Mrs. Goode? Either way it was fun.
8. Study Hall - a mid day social hour
7. Fair Day - there was only 4 of them, but they were good ones
6. The time between classes - the hustle and bustle and racing to keep from being late
5. Going for walks at lunchtime - with different people at different times. It's a way to really get to know someone.
4. Walking to/from school - it was a pain in bad weather, but it was also very social and you could keep up with a lot of the gossip.
3. Senior year - As I've said before... they cut us a lot of slack as seniors.
2. Football games - No explanation needed.
1. People - You guys and most of the others
The Ten Things I Enjoyed the Least
10. Working after school. It was necessary but it cut into some fun things, especially Senior year.
9. No car - the only reason this isn't higher (lower?) on the list, is that walking had it's good points... see the other list.
8. Exams - 'Nuff said.
7. Hall passes - or, more specifically, not having them when you're asked for one.
6. Dress Code - but only in retrospect. I would have preferred to wear jeans.
5. Sitting in the office - being made to sit where everyone in the hall could see you and know you were in trouble.
4. People - the few people who irritated me, or I didn't get along with. I'm sure I made more than a few of other people's lists in this category.
3. Getting caught - doing anything. I was caught a lot more than my share.
2. Being turned down for dates - ego bruising.
1. Leaving - for the longest time I couldn't wait to graduate, and then I did. Why did I miss it so much when it was over when there were times while I was there that I couldn't wait to get out?
No comments:
Post a Comment