There are posts here about classmates who are missing and who we've lost touch with, but we haven't really said who is here. I think everyone who has supported this blog as we've moved along should take a bow. This way, when someone new checks in they can see that it's not all me and also get some idea who they're likely to run into if they hang around here long enough.
First and foremost there are the big 3... and no, I don't mean that kind of big... I just mean without them, this blog would be pretty darned bare.
Kathey Guider Lilly -- This whole thing grew out of a comment she made, so it's really her idea.
Donna Morgan Hamil -- She and Brenda have beat the bushes a lot looking for people and spreading the word about this blog. Between the two of them I don't think there's too many classmates left around Loudon who haven't heard about this.
Brenda Nicholson Blankenship - She can remember more stuff than I thought humanly possible.
Also there from the beginning were:
Sandra Fagg Shaw
Nelda Scott Queener
Estes Queener
Those that drop by occasionally include:
Mike Littleton
Darlene Green Williams
Janis Gray Terry
Kay Collis Gordon
Sharon Crawley West
Sylvia Robinson
Those that have dropped by from time to time or supported the blog in other ways include:
Delphia Shelton Presley
Ricky Mitchell
Bo Carey
Susan Rudd
Buddy Guider
Doug Adkins
Tony Woody -- our newest member
Those who know about the blog but do not have, or don't use, the internet include:
Becky Poole Blankenship
Dickie Blankenship
Mack McNew
Doug Christian
Michael Schrimpshire
Sue Crisp
As I've said several times, I do not expect anyone to make this their homepage, and I greatly appreciate the effort you each have put into it. You've given me lots of ideas, either directly or through your comments and it's grown to include pictures and polls and slideshows, and well, just about anything we can fit on here. More than that however, is each of us has a different way of looking at all the memories and that helps keep them fresh -- like that Lemon Delight you spoke about Brenda, if that's anything like a lemon square I'm going to be knocking on your door one of these days. :)
Long story short -- thanks folks. You have always been a great bunch.
Kathey, Donna and Brenda... please add anyone that I've forgotten. Hopefully that's no one.
No comments:
Post a Comment