Steve Angel
Thomas Bettis
Jimmy Bingham
Linda Bledsoe
Rela Bostic
Terry Brookshear
Carolyn Brookshier
R L Charmichael
Bobby Jo Chumley
Bobby Coffman
Eddie Davis
Kathy Davis
Glenda Dawson
Terry Ann Dixon
Allen Faulkner
Ronnie Faulkner
Leta Gossage
Conrad Hawkins
Charlie Hill
Red Jaynes
Gary Key
Brenda Lambert
Linda
Eddie Lorenz
Debbie McCollister
Raymond McKinley
Jerry McMahan
Rachel Morgan
Agnes Oody
James Oody
Patsy Powel
Ronnie Presley
Allen Raby
Franklin Russell
Paul Scott
Jimmy Stevens
Peggy Thearp
Benny Tilley
Diane White
Debbie Wilcox
Ronnie Williams
Even if we are occupied with important things and even if we attain honor or fall into misfortune, still let us remember how good it once was here, when we were all together, united by a good and a kind feeling which made us perhaps better than we are. -- Dostoyevsky
Wednesday, November 07, 2007
Where Did They Go?
Somewhere between freshman and senior year, a lot of people moved in and out of our class. They stayed for one , two or three years and then disappeared. I'm sure some moved, some graduated early and some quit. I know someone from each of those groups, but I'm not going to guess at the ones I don't know. Here is a list of people who were with us for awhile and then moved on. I'm not included those who I know have passed, because the underlying question here is where did they go? (If I've messed up on some of these, let me know)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Bobby Jo Chumley married Bruce's cousin, Johnny Blankenship. They're divorced now but I think she still lives in Loudon.
Post a Comment