Sunday, April 20, 2008

A New Toy

Hey, I found something new I thought some of you might like, if you're not already using it. It's a new browser called Flock. It bills itself as the "social" browser so if you are into Youtube and Facebook and MySpace and places like that, then you may find a reason to download it. The reason I'm giving it a whirl is it lets me add posts to this blog without signing into Blogger. To that end, if any of you want to add posts to this blog, I can give you the user ID and password again and you can do the same thing. It uses an editor that pops up, you type in what you want to say and click on the publish button and voila! the post is added.

Let me know if you want to give it a try (please) :)

No comments: