
We get into these discussions sometimes about where this and that was, and I read your comments and it occurs to me that there are places I went fairly often that some of you didn't, and vice-versa. Whether it was because of family or friends or the location of our homes, it appears we all had our 'range'.
I can count on one hand the number of times I've been in Madisonville in my entire life, and I didn't go to Greenback or Vonore that much more often. My range, not counting ball games, was basically Sweetwater to Knoxville and near Midway to almost Jackson.
On the map at the top (you can click on it to make it bigger), the black line around Loudon was where I spent probably 75% of my time. The green line was were I was maybe 15% of the time and the blue line was where I was 10% or less of the time. No wonder it seemed so small.
No comments:
Post a Comment