I watched 'Sixteen Candles' again the other night. It's a nice movie and Molly Ringwald was a cutie back then. Anyway, it got me thinking about when I was a freshman and the crush I had on one or two junior/senior girls --- girls that would never give me the time of day. But I couldn't help it. They were so pretty and mature and ... well.... stacked. :) So that's what leads us to this week's question. I know I can't be the only one who daydreamed about certain juniors or seniors.
The 'something new' is something I wrote. I got an idea for a story several years ago but it took this blog and talking with you folks to really get it off the ground, so you could say it's been a work in progress off and on for a couple of years. It's in 3 parts and part 1 was supposed to have two more chapters in it for character development and to balance it with the other two parts, but I took them out so you could get into the 'meat' of the story quicker. I'm not a writer, but I had fun with it. I hope you guys enjoy it at least a little. I think you'll find some things you will recognize. To save the story to your computer, right click on the link to the story and choose "Save target as" or "Save link". Or heck, as far as that goes click here to do the same thing. That way you won't have to download it each time. Enjoy.
No comments:
Post a Comment