Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Birthdays

I remember once when I was a kid I heard an older person say, "I didn't sleep right last night", and I thought it was one of the silliest things I ever heard. How in the heck do you not sleep right? You get in bed and close your eyes. How hard is that?

Well, now that I've gotten older I understand what they meant, and this morning when I woke up with a stiff neck and I was waiting for the aspirin to do it's job, the though occurred to me that it might be fun to post our birthdays. I gave mine in an earlier post, January 8th.

So when's your birthday?

I know this isn't much of a post, but I can't help it. I didn't sleep right last night. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My birthday is September 16. I' sure y'all know how old. All gifts will be accepted.

Anonymous said...

April 30th is mine and it suits me to a tee. Taurus the bull and diamonds.

Anonymous said...

My birthday was January 29. I'm an Aquarian.

Anonymous said...

My birthday is August 17. I am a Leo!

Anonymous said...

My birthday is July 14th. I am a Cancer.