Thursday, April 24, 2008

Shirt Loops

I saw a shirt in a catalog today that had a loop on the back. You remember, the loop that used to be on the back of the shirt, on top of the pleat, right in the middle of the shoulder blades. I haven't seen one of those in years. I seem to remember, for a time at least, that loop was a trophy for a girl who was going with a guy. I could be wrong on this since I didn't lose any, but I recall a girl ripping the back of a guy's shirt trying to get that loop off. I can't recall who it was, and there's no way I can recall the year, but it happened just inside the door to the library.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember doing that! Mine was just a collection of loops from whoever. That wasn't me that tore the shirt,though. Wonder if kids still do that?

Anonymous said...

I don't remember the shirt loops but I remember some kids throwing down pennies in the hall and then everyone trying to pick them up at once. The kids are probably too busy with their cell phones to do stuff like that now! Or can they have cell phones at school?