Thursday, May 01, 2008

There is still a connection

I was happy to see last week's poll turn out the way it did. Most of you voted the same way I did and to me that demonstrates a bond between us even after almost 40 years. Maybe it was the place or time, I don't know, but it's obvious that in spite of how far we are removed from that time by age and location, we still share some things. We fought the same fights, felt the same feelings and dealt with the same issues and problems.

I've said it before and I'll repeat it now, we leaned on each other then as we entered adulthood and in some degrees we can support each other now.

I won't mention names, but I think I can guess who answered yes to all three questions. It' s no big deal if I'm wrong, but either way, they have my admiration.

No comments: