This may be old news to some of you, but I thought it was a hoot. Google ran its camera truck up and down the narrow streets of Loudon, and now you can take a street tour of the whole town. If you don't know how, go to Google, then Maps and type in Loudon, TN. Zoom in to where you can see the city streets and click on the button at the top labeled "Street View", then just put the little guy where you want to look and, voila! there's my home town!
You can even see Donna's porch. :)
1 comment:
Gosh, Doug how do you find this stuff? You can see my whole house. I turned down West St. and caught the mailman delivering my mail.The kids riding toys in the yard. Even all the work that needs to be done!! Can't wait to show Ricky. I love this old house.
Post a Comment