Even if we are occupied with important things and even if we attain honor or fall into misfortune, still let us remember how good it once was here, when we were all together, united by a good and a kind feeling which made us perhaps better than we are.
-- Dostoyevsky
Friday, July 04, 2008
In Memory -- Bobby Jo Chumley
She always seemed happy with the same smile she has in this picture. Cute, bubbly and a little pixyish, she never failed to say hi or spend some time chatting, and she actually listened to what you had to say.
Go Rest High on That Mountain.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Last time I saw Bobby Jo she was going to her radiation treatment. She was still smiling. I'll miss you Bobby Jo!
1 comment:
Last time I saw Bobby Jo she was going to her radiation treatment. She was still smiling. I'll miss you Bobby Jo!
Post a Comment