Thursday, May 14, 2009

Ever Want To Be a Stripper?

Catchy title huh? I saw a story on CNN recently where a woman hired a stripper to take her place at her 10 year reunion. She did it as part of a film she was making because she wanted to get their reactions, plus she said she really didn't care for reunions anyway.

The thing is it worked to a point. People either thought it might be her or was afraid to say anything because they really weren't sure. However, I think her plans fell apart when the stripper started dancing. Apparently that was a little too much and everyone figured it was bogus.

Ever wanted to do something outlandish like that? Within your comfort level of course. To some degree I think it might work to break the ice. Ever notice that for the first few minutes of a reunion everyone isn't quite sure what to say to each other, especially if it's been awhile since they last saw one another? What better way to break the ice than to catch everyone off guard.

Maybe next year I'll parachute into the reunion. :)

1 comment:

Brenda said...

No Doug, I have never wanted to be a stripper!