The other day I experienced a senior moment and a "duh" moment only minutes apart. I was approaching a flight of steps at work, and normally I take them in stride, but this time I suddenly realized I was taking short, little half steps as I approached the stairs, as if I had to be extra cautious or I might fall. It was like, Oh my God, I've aged 10 years since yesterday!!
Then, a bit later I was trying to come up with something seasonal to post on here and I couldn't think of anything really related to Christmas and school, and then it hit me... we weren't in school at Christmas. Well duh! Now we did "pick names" in grade school and swap gifts just before Christmas break, but I can't think of a solitary thing during high school that relates to Christmas.
Can you?
1 comment:
I really can't think of anything we did in high school that relates to Christmas. Surely we decorated or something!
Post a Comment