Thursday, December 11, 2008

Beatle Boots

The other day I was in a store and saw a pair of Beatle boots. They don't call them that anymore, but that's what they were. Black, shiney, squared toes and sipped up the side. I know because I went through a couple of pair of them. Always the same size, color and style. Did I have imagination or what?

Okay, so my imagination was limited --- limited by what everyone else was wearing. Which brings to mind a scary thought or two. First, we weren't any different than our kids/grandkids are and if the military hadn't come knocking I might still be wearing Beatle boots!!!

Don't laugh, that's not that far fetched of a notion. I still have the same hair style I had freshman year and always have had, except for 6 months or so after I retired from the Air Force when I went through what I called my Stephen Segal phase.

Spooky, huh?

No comments: