Sunday, December 14, 2008

A Little Fix-up

I've taken a few minutes and made some long overdue changes.

First and foremost I've moved the Tagboard and Guestbook back up near the top of the side bar. The Tagboard goes a long way with keeping the chatter going back and forth and by constantly adding the newer stuff on top of it, it was out of sight. This way we won't have to dig so far to find it.

Second, I've changed the way it looks when you add comments. The page is no longer a popup, it opens up the post on the active window and you can comment below it. This way you can see the post you are commenting on. I'm still looking for a way to identify who commented without opening the comments section. I had that feature before they changed the code on here and I keep searching for a way to do it with this set up.

Third, and this is for the other site. I realized the other day that the Add Your Information submission form wasn't working over on loudonhighalumni.com and I've fixed it. I'm not sure how long it's been broken, but it's probably been that way for several months. (I should test more often). Anyway, if you or anyone you know tried to add their information to that site and had issues, you can do that now. And another shameless plug... but I'm still hoping all of you do add your info sooner or later. :)

No comments: